For the gravy
1. Heat a medium pot. Add onions, mushroom and salt and sauté on medium heat until the liquid from the mushrooms has almost completely evaporated.
2. Next, add the spelt flour. Mix it in well with the mushrooms and allow it to cook for another 3 minutes. Next add the so sauce, herbs, spices, 3 cups of water (save the last 1/2 cup of water), whisky, tomato paste, and pepper. Cook for about 30 minutes, or until it thickens.
3. Mix the miso paste with the last 1/2 cup of water. When the gravy has thickened and is almost done, add the miso mix.
Add more pepper if ya like and some more fresh thyme, if ya like!
For herb-jelly crusted loin
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
2. Add all the herbs, spices and garlic to one bowl and mix. Then add the jam & yogurt to another bowl and mix well.
3. Salt your loin evenly. Then spread the jelly-yogurt mix evenly and generously over the top and sids of your loin.
4. Next your going to dip your loin into the herb mix so the herbs are covering the loin. I put the herb mix over a big plate and then rolled the loin over the herbs carefully, one side at a time. This worked amazingly.
5. Roast the loin for 15-18 minutes. The herbs should be slightly toasted, but not burned.
For the roasted veggie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F. Prepare a tray with baking paper.
2. Add all veggies, oil, spices and salt to the tray and mix well.
3. Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until every is finished cooking!
Annd that’s all folks!