1. For the potatoes, heat the oven to 180c. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Add the potatoes, herbs (NOT sumac), and oil to the tray and mix until the potatoes are coated in oil. Roast for approximately 25 minutes. When the potatoes are done cooking, sprinkle sumac over them.
TIP: When the potatoes are cooked all the way through, turn the heat up to 210c so they will get extra crispy on the outside.
2. For the curried cauliflower, line a tray with baking paper. Add all the cauliflower ingredients to the tray and mix it until it’s evenly coated in oil, spice & buckwheat flower. Put the cauliflower in the oven along with the potatoes and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Remove it from the oven when it’s soft and juicy.
3. For the quinoa-tabouli salad, combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl, mix well and put to the side.
4. For the sunflower seed tahini, blend all the the ingredients together until it reaches desired creaminess.
5. For the sautéed paprika & Juicy Marbles, heat up a pan. When the pan gets hot, add some oil, the red pepper chunks and salt. Sautée the red pepper for 2- 3 minutes. Then, add the pieces of Juicy Marbles to the pan and combine. Sautee until each side of the Marble’s are toasted on each side and the red pepper chunks are juicy and grilled. When it’s done cooking, turn off the stove.
Add all your components to a cozy bowl. Dip your potato’s delicately into the sunflower seed-tahini sauce or slather it over your entire bowl, and enjoy!